Bitcoin mining is all about the smart usage of special software further used to solve arithmetic problems, probably issued after a certain number of bitcoins in exchange. Thus, issuing a smart way of processing currency, and further creating an incentive for more and more people to mine. Not to mention that Bitcoin miners help keep the Bitcoin network safe and secure by approving transactions.
Following are the various bitcoin mining hardware:
Best Bitcoin Mining Hardware
1. BitMain AntMiner S5
Despite not being as advanced to models like S7 and S9, BitMain AntMiner S5 has several commendable features. Like:
- a power supply labeled 115 Volts, which draws about 560 Watts.
- low power consumption needs.
- a unit that produces about 1 GH/s for every 0.51 watts consumed with respect to its efficiency.
- more efficient to S3 and thus, the best Bitcoin miner hardware in 2020.
2. BitMain AntMiner S7
BitMain AntMiner S7 is much known and widely used bitcoin mining hardware, more since 2015, owing to its lower power consumption factor. Its features primarily are:
- uses a power supply unit of 1600 watt APW3, which is one of the best available in the market, designed specifically for Bitcoin mining.
- the efficiency of AntMiner S7 depends on the effectiveness of the ambient temperature and the power supply used.
- produces about 1300 watts at room temperature of around 25-degree centigrade.
3. BitMain AntMiner S9
As one of the best bitcoin mining hardware in the market, BitMain AntMiner S9 has the highest hash rate of about 14 TH/ sec. Other features are:
- has a high hash rate made possible with the courtesy of 3 circuit boards featuring a total of 189 chips.
- is efficient since it consumes 300 watts more compared to the S7, which is twice as efficient with about 0.1 Joules per Gigahash.
4. AvalonMiner 741
AvalomMiner 741 is one of the cheapest Bitcoin mining hardware which has been created by a company called Canaan. Its features are as follows:
- provides a good hash rate of about 7.3 TH/s with an efficiency of 0.16 J/GH.
- features an air forming cooling system that enables 88 chips to function as a single unit.
- even helps to keep the miner running at all times.
5. Dragonmint T16
Dragonmint T16 is the first bitcoin mining hardware to be an exceptional one, truly making it one of a kind. Its features are as follows:
- achieves the hash rate of 16 TH/s.
- consumes only 0.075J/GH against 0.098J/GH in Bitmain’s Antminer S9, despite needing 1600 W power supply.
- is efficient due to the presence of ASICBOOST algorithm, which enhances its efficiency by 20 percent.
- indeed the best bitcoin mining hardware in 2020.
Well, Bitcoin mining might be considered by some as advantageous as the equipment is readily available and is even flexible in accordance with a changing environment. They can perform a cost/benefit analysis to understand the cost-effectiveness. There are several web-based profitability calculators that help analyze the cost-benefit equation.
Furthermore, the energy consumption and hash rate numbers can help you understand the number of hashes that can be mined from every watt of electricity flowing through the mining hardware. And a nice miner is a free Bitcoin miner which helps beginners and is also popular as per the bitcoin mining pool and websites. To get more information about this topic you can also visit Techcrucial